HUMAN SEAL – THE SHOW
http://www.brellawine.com/cheap-omnicef-antibiotic-cefdinir/ What can HUMAN SEAL do during the show?
- Bounce and balance all types of balls on his head while in complete control, from a small glass marble through a tennis and beach balls to all kinds of sports balls.
- All is done whileAi??running, walking, sitting and lying down.
- The bouncing continues when climbing a ladder and even when he crawls underneath it.
- He bounces the balls while removing and putting on shirts, doing so above or under a ladder.
- Shooting the ball directly toAi??a basket from various distances only with his head, without the ball touching his hands or the ground at any time.
- Spectacular new addition to his performance is bouncing and balancing an American football on his head!
- Startling ability to balance odd objects on his head such as knives, hats, shoes, chairs, pictures, and many moreai??i??
- Motivates the audience to join and try some of the activities.
About the performance
- Performance duration is flexible and in line with customer requirements. 20 minutes to 75 minutes which includes audience participation.
- During events, performances may be split into sections of 2-3 minutes for Time Outs, 4-5 minutes in between quarters, or 10-15 minutes for half time.
- Performances may start between 60-80 minutes before the game with audience participation either indoor or outdooror, in accordance with customer request.
- Audience participators that attempt to imitate the ai???Human Sealai???, win hats, T-shirts and balls of the local team.
- This show is suitable for all ages and can be performed at private parties and various events such as inauguration ceremonies at customer application. This can be as a part of or separate from sporting events and ball games.
- The ai???HUMAN SEALai??? appears in educational programs in schools and youth camps, as well as youth events lead by departments of sports associations.